Program Integrity at Lakeland Care, Inc. is a commitment to preventing fraud, waste, and financial abuse, and ensuring appropriate use of public resources. Fraud, waste, and financial abuse should be reported regardless of the source, which may include:
- A Lakeland Care, Inc. provider/supplier;
- An employee of a Lakeland Care, Inc. provider/supplier;
- A Lakeland Care, Inc. member;
- An employee of a Lakeland Care, Inc. member who participates in the Self-directed Supports (SDS) option; and/or
- A Lakeland Care, Inc. employee.
Anyone wishing to report a suspected fraud, waste, or financial abuse violation of Lakeland Care, Inc.’s resources (services, money, equipment, etc.) may remain anonymous, and should contact Lakeland Care Inc.’s Program Integrity Compliance Officer via one of the below methods. Please include as much detail in your report as possible (who, what, when, where, why, how, how much, etc.).
Lakeland Care, Inc.
Attn: Program Integrity Compliance Officer
N6654 Rolling Meadows Drive
Fond du Lac, WI 54937