Thinking about Supported Decision-Making
November 10 @ 5:00 pm - 6:00 pmFree
Thinking about Supported Decision-Making explains what families need to know about decision making supports and tools available in Wisconsin. This training will be most helpful for families who have children ages 14 and older with disabilities and the providers and educators who work with them.
We will discuss:
▪ Decision making as a learned skill
▪ What happens (legally) at age 18
▪ Guardianship – the process and consequences for a young adult
▪ Alternative tools like Power of Attorney and Release of Information Forms
▪ Supported Decision Making (SDM) Agreements
When: Wednesday, November 10, 5:00 – 6:00pm
Where: Join the session using your computer, iPad or smartphone using
Zoom video conferencing or listen using your phone.
Sign Up: https://www.eventbrite.com/e/thinking-about-supported-decision-making-tickets-168293605705
After you register, you will be sent a Zoom link and phone number.
Questions: Contact Kristine at email@example.com or 920.969.5325.