Why Lakeland Care?
Why not Lakeland Care? There are so many reasons! Below are a few of the highlights that distinguish us as a leader in the long-term care industry!
of members are satisfied with LCI as an MCO.
of members say their care teams treats them respectfully.
of members are involved in making decisions about their care plans.
We are committed to recruiting and retaining dedicated, forward thinking, compassionate and professional employees capable of providing exemplary service to the members we serve through use of Lakeland Care’s core values.
In return, Lakeland Care offers a total rewards package that is market competitive, includes comprehensive benefits, supports professional and personal development, promotes a flexible work environment and supports local communities.
We’re proud that the Lakeland Care family consists of:
providers across Northeast & North Central WI
counties served in four geographic service regions
Lakeland Care, Inc. (LCI) aspires to be an industry leader recognized for delivering excellence to members, employees, communities and stakeholders. We are proud to be continually committed to pursuing excellence through:
- Maintaining a highly engaged workforce
- LCI engagement is in the top 83% of over 12.8 million workplaces
- LCI is proud to have above industry average retention rates in 2017, 2018, 2019 and 2020.
- Offering a flexible work environment
- Flexible scheduling options for staff to work where they work best
- Ability to work remote and have an alternative work schedule
- Recognizing and respecting individual strengths, perspectives and styles
- Employees are valued for input, output and utilization of their inherit strengths
- LCI received the Humana Total Health Thriving Together Award in 2017, 2018, 2019 and 2020. The award is for commitment to building a culture of well-being and helping employees live healthier lives.