Enriching members’ lives by honoring their values through high quality, cost effective long-term care.
We are a member-centered organization that coordinates members’ long-term supports by:
- Delivering high quality, cost-effective options
- Expanding access and choices to members
- Enhancing partnerships and resources within our communities
- Improving the health and well-being of members and their families
- Maintaining a positive place to work and deliver services
Strategically aligned with the Lakeland Care District’s Mission and Vision, the Board Philosophy guides all actions and decision-making for the Board of Directors.
Honesty and Integrity
- Responsible for costs and services
- Consider overall impact of decisions on members, providers, employees and quality
Commitment to Member Needs
- Proactive and responsive
- Accessible to clients and providers
- Timely acknowledgment
- Respect and dignity
- Effective and Productive
Valuing Lakeland Care District Employees and Providers
Aligned with the Board Philosophy, Guiding Principles are the specific actions and behaviors that guide Lakeland Care District staff in all situations and decisions, define the desired culture of Lakeland Care District, and help fulfill the LCD mission.
Teamwork: Build and nurture collaborative relationships while valuing the contributions of all.
Respect: Display a professional attitude that respects diverse opinions, values and expertise of all stakeholders.
Accountability: Accept responsibility for actions and results.
Customer Service: Treat everyone as a customer and deliver high quality service through the dedicated effort of all.
Communication: Utilize an open-minded and solution-focused approach with consistent and timely follow through.